Unless you drop it, this cool new Titanic 3D Puzzle from CubicFun doesn't have to end in disaster. This three-dimensional scale model of the "unsinkable" RMS Titanic is actually a puzzle that consists of 266 pre-cut paper and foam board puzzle pieces that are painted with highly accurate details and it even lights up at night too using 7 warm light LED strings. Just be sure to keep it away from any 3D puzzle icebergs. Check out this VIDEO to see a time lapse of it being assembled.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Titanic 3D Puzzle with LED lighting
- Includes 7 warm light strings for assembly with the puzzle, which is more delightful at night
- 266 Pre-cut paper and foam board puzzle pieces make it easy to take out to assembly and fit perfectly together
- Rigid, durable and easy to be assembled
- Abundant Detailing and Quality Craftsmanship
- Meticulous painting to accurately match the actual Titanic
- Not only can you experience the fun of assembling, but you can also place it on your desk or shelf after finishing the model
- Size: 35" x 4" x 12"