If you thought the eruption caused by dropping Mentos into a bottle of Diet Coke is exciting, then prepare to be blown away with this cool new StratoLauncher IV - Water Bottle Rocket. This fun miniature launchpad is designed to launch a 2 liter soda bottle over 350 feet into the air using tap water and compressed air - no rocket fuel required. To use, just add a cup of tap water fuel into a 2 liter soda bottle that you supply, add the stabilizer fins, place it on the launchpad, pressurize the bottle with a bicycle pump (safety valve prevents catastrophic bottle explosions), and then step back ten feet for safety and simply squeeze the lever on the controller to launch. Perfect for backyard fun, science projects, or just practice for future rocket scientists. Check out this video to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Propel a 2 liter soda bottle over 350 ft into the sky using only water and compressed air from a bicycle pump
- Powerful compact metal water rocket launcher with a 125 PSI safety valve
- Control the launch by squeezing the black lever to release the lock at the end of the cable from a safe distance of 10 ft
- StratoLauncher IV comes in 3 models: Standard, Deluxe, and Ultimate
- Kit includes StratoLauncher IV, StratoFins, tilting ball head, pressure gauge, alloy QRelease + fill funnel
- StratoLauncher IV Deluxe will propel a 2 liter plastic (PET) soda pop bottle over 350 ft. in the sky
- Supports most .5L, 1L, 1.25L, 2L soda bottles
- Air pressures as low as 15 PSI up to 120 PSI
- 125 PSI safety valve to prevent exploding bottles while pressurizing.
- Kit is fully upgradeable, expandable, and can be accessorized into a complete launching system for STEM
- Nozzle requires only 1 cup of water per launch for optimum performance although you are free to experiment