PAL-V One - Personal Air and Land Vehicle
Flying cars are coming, but flying motorcycles are already here. The cool new PAL-V One is a sleek and powerful three-wheeled motorcycle that quickly transforms into a flying gyrocopter when you want to take to the sky and leave the congested roads behind. It goes from 0-60 mph in under eight seconds on the road, takes only 10 minutes to deploy it's propeller, rotor, and dual rudders, and can reach speeds up to 112 mph in the air . All you need is a Sports Pilot Certificate to fly, some included training, 540' runway for takeoffs, and $295,000. Sure it may be more than most exotic supercars, but they don't fly. Check out the video below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Two-seat vehicle that converts from a three-wheeled motorcycle to a gyrocopter in 10 minutes
- Resembles a helicopter, but the gyrocopter flies like an ultra-light plane
- 230-hp, four-cylinder engine powers the craft to a maximum 112 mph in the air or on the road
- On road, it accelerates from 0-60 mph in under eight seconds
- Proprietary tilting system provides the agility of a motorcycle
- To fly, propeller, rotor, and dual rudders deploy in 10 minutes
- Designed to cruise at low altitudes (below 4,000')
- Only requires a 540' runway for takeoffs (just 100' for landings)
- 27-gal. gas tank provides a 220-mile flight range (750 miles on the road)
- Carbon fiber, titanium, and aluminum construction
- Includes comprehensive training
- Requires Sports Pilot Certificate
- Size: 13' L x 5' 3" W x 5' 3" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!