Yes! Yes! Yes! - Bit (Tron)
Greetings, Programs! If you've always dreamt of racing across the game grid in a Light Cycle while leaving a jet wall of pure energy in your wake, well, keep dreaming, because you're still just a User. However, for $55,000, this cool new lifesize Light Cycle, inspired by the ones featured in TRON: Legacy, can be had for Users still trapped in the real world!
This isn't just digitized computer generated imagery, this TRON Light Cycle is a real street-legal motorcycle constructed from a steel frame that's covered with fiberglass and electroluminescent strips to illuminate the tire cowlings, wheel rims, and body. It features high-tech hubless wheels that fit into counter-rotating rims spinning within each other, a wet sump lubrication system that eliminates tubes and hoses for oil pick-up, a chain-driven friction drum that manages acceleration and braking from the handlebars and it's powered by Suzuki 996cc, 4-stroke engine. It's the ultimate cruising motorcycle, especially at night, but be sure to bring your Identity Disc in case you need to derezz any law enforcing Recognizers.
End of line.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Illuminated, street-legal motorcycle inspired by the computer animated cycle from the 2010 film Tron: Legacy
- Designed for casual cruising and slow ride-bys at shows
- Steel frame covered by a fiberglass cowling replicates the sleek look of its computer-generated imagery counterpart
- Electroluminescent strips built into the tire cowlings, wheel rims, and body illuminate the cycle
- Powered by a fuel-injected Suzuki 996cc, 4-stroke engine
- Riders lay at a near-horizontal position astride the padded leather seat
- 6-speed constant mesh manual transmission
- Hubless wheels
- Chain-driven friction drum manages acceleration and braking from the handlebars
- Size: 8.5' L x 23.25" W x 28.5" H - 474 lbs