Who says you can't re-invent the wheel? The cool new Solowheel BC is a portable, self-balancing electric unicycle that can be controlled simply by leaning in the direction you want to move. Just stand upon the two foot platforms and lean forward to roll forwards, backwards to slow down or side to side to go left or right. Internal gyroscopic sensors will keep you perfectly balanced at all times and a 1000-watt electric motor will propel you around at speeds up to 10 mph.
Unlike other self-balancing people movers, this one is super compact and lightweight enough to easily pick up and take with you when you go indoors, up stairs or decide to just take a walk. It features a built-in, highly efficient lithium-ion rechargeable battery that recaptures energy when going downhill or slowing down and can roll you around for up to 2 hours before needing a recharge.
I love this thing!!! Wouldn't you rather be effortlessly floating about town while other drivers are stuck in endless polluting gridlock, wringing their wallets dry paying for overpriced gasoline? The only downside... you better bring along an umbrella. So cool.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Briefcase-sized electric unicycle that keeps a rider perfectly balanced at all times with gyroscopic sensors
- Equally suited for urban commuting and suburban recreation
- Gyroscopic sensors detect a rider's subtle feet movements
- Forward leaning results in steady forward acceleration without jolting
- Leaning backward brings the unicycle to a slow, steady stop
- Rider controls side-to-side balance and turning with subtle leaning
- 1,000-watt electric motor propels a 160 lb. rider up to two hours at 10 mph
- Built-in lithium-ion rechargeable battery
- Housed within a sturdy ABS case - Knobby tire grips surfaces while providing minimal rolling resistance for smooth rides
- Size: 17" L x 5" W x 19" H - 25 lbs