Handmade Sailing Ship Kite
No water is required when you launch this cool new Sailing Ship Kite, just a little wind for the sails and an endless blue sky to sail across. This unique boat-shaped kite from designer Emily Fischer is inspired by traditional Balinese kite designs, handmade from bamboo and nylon, and includes kite twine making you the human anchor. When docked, this sculptural flying vessel also ads a unique decorative maritime touch to the home. The only thing you have to worry about are sky pirates.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Boat-shaped kite - no ocean required
- Sculptural flying machine was inspired by traditional Balinese kite designs
- Designer: Emily Fischer
- Handcrafted out of bamboo and nylon
- Makes a ship-shape mobile or objet d'art for the nursery or playroom
- Includes basic kite twine and instructions.
- Size: 27" H x 21" W x 24" D
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!