Transform your classic KitchenAid stand mixer into the most fearsome small appliance in your kitchen when you apply these cool new WWII Flying Tiger Shark Fighter Plane Decals to its fuselage. This fun Flying Tiger Shark Plane decal set for a standard KitchenAid stand mixer includes 30 different stickers (15 pieces mirrored) including the shark teeth, eyes, squadron stripes, exhaust, bullet holes, pilot ID 154, and 3 Zero planes downed. Hmm, these decals kind of make you want to buy more stand mixers to assemble a complete kitchen squadron.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Inspired by the WWII Flying Tigers
- Kit includes a total of 30 different decal pieces (15 pieces mirrored left and right)
- This is a Navy Shark plane from 1942 with exhaust, bullet holes, squadron stripes, pilot ID 154, and 3 Zero planes downed
- 5 year outdoor color durability ink process on 5 mil thick (0.005") high quality vinyl and a Scrubbable overlay protection
- Custom designed for quick and easy application on all sizes of KitchenAid stand mixers
- With this Shark Plane on your mixer, it gets tons of attention like your mixer should