The Schrodinger's Cat Thought Experiment basically states that with quantum mechanics a cat in a box is simultaneously both alive and dead at the same time until the box is opened and the cat is observed. I think the bigger question to ask is how do they even know there's a cat in the box to begin with? It's like if a tree falls in the forest, does it make a sound? Well, how do you know the tree fell? Anyways, now you can order your very own Schrodinger's Cat in a Box Experiment, which is a sealed cardboard box with an enamel cat pin inside that either says Alive or Dead on it. I think it's even more fun and interesting to not even open it at all and let the quantum realm begin to twitch a bit with pent up, unobserved energy... or something. There was no tree.
Related Offers From Etsy.com
- Schrodinger's Cat is the world's most famous thought experiment
- The fascinating question of whether the Cat is dead or alive is only answered when you open the box to observe it
- Which Cat will you get?
- The actual Pin that you receive can be dead or alive, a mystery until you open it or choose to keep it sealed forever
- Each pin is hand made in high quality hard enamel and gold metal trim with matching gold butterfly clasp
- A UNIQUE Science Gift for Physics Students, Teachers and Cat Lovers