Boot Camp Challange - Massive Inflatable Military Obstacle Course
When I was a kid, I just had a tree to climb and sit in for fun, but now in the 21st century kids can test their skills and break their parents wallets inside the cool new Boot Camp Challange . This massive 85' long inflatable military obstacle course challenges competitors to navigate through a series of combat obstacles just like in a first week of boot camp. It has portholes to jump through, pits to swing across, hurdles to overcome, hills to climb and slides to slip down into victory. If your spoiled kid somehow grows tired of this $12,500 toy, at least they'll be a bit more prepared when you ship them off to military school.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Massive 85' long inflatable obstacle course
- Challenges competitors to navigate a series of military-style obstacles befitting a first week of boot camp
- 2 portholes that must be jumped through
- 3 horizontal hurdles that can be overcome from above or below
- 3 hedgehog obstacles slow momentum
- 16' high rope swing
- 6' L x 12" deep pit, which is sealed to accept water, plastic balls, or foam blocks
- Matrix of elastic bands simulate a laser field
- Runners complete the final challenge by climbing a hill and sliding the remaining 20' to victory and ultimate exhaustion
- 4 air pumps plug into AC with 25' cords inflate the course in 10 minutes
- Includes stakes and tethers for securing to ground
- Size: 85' L x 12' W x 16' H - 1,175 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!