Whenever I play Monopoly, it always takes way too long to play and ends with everyone arguing about who cheated or someone flips over the board and storms out. It's fun though. Well, with this cool new Monopoly Cheaters Edition, not only is cheating encouraged and rewarded if successful, it can also backfire if you get caught. The gameplay now incorporates cards that tell the player which cheat to attempt, like stealing money, skipping out on rent, faking a roll of the dice, etc. and if completed successfully results in a reward, but if caught the player has to pay the consequences and also wear a pair of built-in handcuffs chained to the jail square. There's no houses either, only hotels, which helps to speed up the gameplay significantly. Hmm, I imagine there will still be arguments at the end and boards will continue to be furiously flipped over, but at least it won't be for cheating this time.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Follow, bend, or break the rules to win - Cheating is part of the game
- Cheat cards encourage players to cheat and which cheat to attempt
- Fake a die roll, steal some bills from the bank, and even skip out on rent
- No houses in this edition – only hotels
- Complete a cheat to get a reward - fail a cheat and pay the consequences
- Don't get caught! - Plastic handcuff "chains" cheating players to Jail space