Winding up extension cords can be such a hassle, but this cool new RoboReel is the world's first portable, motor-driven extension cord manager that automatically winds at the touch of a button. This innovative spherical cord reel holds 50 feet of 12 gauge electrical extension cord, winds in fast and slows down to docking speed, preventing whipping action that can cause injury or damage, and has a handy rewind button on top of unit and at end of three outlet receptacle ball.
It's not only a convenient way of dealing with extension cords, it also has plenty of great safety features as well. If the cord accidentally gets severed while using a power saw or something, it automatically shuts off the power in less than a second, incorporates redundant thermostats to help prevent overheating and possible fire hazards, will not wind in when in use, and stops winding if the cord is stepped on or obstructed.
Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Motor driven reel automatically winds in at the touch of a button
- Winds in fast and slows down to docking speed, preventing whipping action that can cause injury or damage
- Holds 50 feet of 12 gauge electrical extension cord
- Power will shut off less than a second after a cord is completely severed helping prevent electrical injuries
- Operates freestanding, on a bench or table, or on a wall with an optional wall mount
- A simple touch of button, on the end of the cord or on the unit itself, winds the cord in nice and neat, every time
- Redundant thermostats to help prevent overheating and possible fire hazard
- Will not wind in when in use
- Stops winding if cord is stepped on or obstructed
- Three outlet receptacle ball with LED indicator lights, power on/off button, and retract switch
- Continuous 360 degree rotation