The Gladiator GarageWorks Claw is an innovative new advanced bicycle storage system for your garage that easily keeps your bicycle up and off the floor. Rather than messing with those awkward ceiling hooks that never seem to let go of the tire, the Gladiator Claw uses a unique push-lock mechanism that allows you to quickly hang or release your bicycle with one intuitive motion.
To use, simply lift your bike up and press the tire upward against its plunger-like button mechanism. When activated, two heavy-duty aluminum arms clamp down and thread through the rim to cradle the wheel securely. To release the wheel, just press the tire upward against the button again to release them. The arms feature soft touch grips to give your rim a soft surface to rest on and can safely support bicycles weighing up to 50 lbs.
This is a really cool and helpful solution for those who always have trouble with the traditional ceiling hooks like me. Since they also make it so much easier to hang your bikes, they will also be used much more often, which leads to a regularly organized garage. If you want to hang up the whole bike, just get two, one for each tire.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Push-Lock Mechanism for easy opening and closing
- Great for storing various sizes of bicycles
- Die Cast Aluminum Base and Arms with Closed Loop Design to hold bikes securely
- Total weight capacity rating of 50 lbs
- Soft Touch Grips - thermoplastic rubber edges that give your rim a soft, but secure, surface to rest on
- Ceiling Mount Installation