Escape the gym and enjoy the outdoors when you workout on the go with the cool new Rowbike. This hybrid fitness and transportation device combines a rowing machine with a recumbent bicycle for twice the workout in only half the time. Just sit on the gliding seat and propel yourself forward by rowing with the handlebar. A clever way to exercise all the major muscle groups, engage in cardio conditioning and get some fresh air - all at the same time.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Exercise apparatus that combines the full-body workout of rowing with the exhilarating ride of a recumbent bicycle
- Propelled by rowing with its handlebar, which transmits power to a chain-driven rear wheel
- Engages all the major muscle groups along with cardio conditioning
- Provides twice the workout in half the time
- Exercise amidst ever-changing scenery and terrain outdoors to keep workouts challenging and fresh
- Thumb-operated gearshift mounted to the handlebar controls the seven-speed derailer
- Front and rear caliper hand brake
- Lightweight 7,000 series aluminum frame rests on 20" alloy wheels
- Stationary footrests provide leverage for rowing while the padded seat glides smoothly along the frame as you ride
- Size: 68" L x 24" W x 37.5" H - 45 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!