SQUEGG Smart Stress Ball - Relieves Stress / Improves Grip Strength
This cool new SQUEGG is the world's first smart stress ball that includes a free app, obviously, to help you not only relieve stress and total boredom, but improve your overall grip strength as well. This modern silicone stress ball can be squeezed on its own to help alleviate stress or can be connected to the free app that includes exercises, fun games, and progress tracking to keep you motivated. I'm sure staring at a smartphone all day is already contributing to your stress levels, but at least you'll have a better grip on it with this fun tool. Perfect for anyone stuck at a desk all day or anyone suffering from carpel tunnel or tennis elbow. Check out the video below to see it in action.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$84.95 ($0.42 / Count)
- Smart Squeeze Ball Dynamometer Hand Grip Strength Trainer for Forearm, Finger Exercisers and Grippers
- Practice whenever you want and have fun tracking your progress with the free matching app
- Measure your grip strength in real time using the built-in dynamometer
- Squeeze it like the usual stress ball, plus you can connect it with your mobile device via Bluetooth.
- Keep count of your daily hand exercise ball reps, as your progress is seamlessly stored online
- Improve Hand Grip through interactive grip trainer challenges and alleviate the symptoms of tennis elbow and carpel tunnel
- Bluetooth-enabled stress ball for adults
- Compete against your friends online
- Squeeze hard to win a sumo match, bounce off high-rise buildings or challenge an AI with a pump action water soaker
- Beautifully designed and coated in a finely textured membrane that's pleasant to the touch
- compact and light, you can take it everywhere you go
- Colors: Mint or Coral
- Made in the USA
- Materials: Silicone
- Size: 3.5" L x 3.5" W x 2" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!