Although I would rather have real swooshing automatic doors from the Starship Enterprise, I guess I'll just have to settle for the swoosh sound only on my manual 21st century door using this cool new 23rd century inspired Star Trek Motion-Sensitive Door Chime. This handy door chime mounts next to a doorway and if anyone passes through, it detects and signals their presence with either the infamous door-opening swoosh or the Red Alert sound. It's very cool for a retro yet futuristic door chime, but it really needs Kirk's KHAAAAAAAAN scream to make it complete.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Officially licensed Star Trek collectible
- Motion-sensitive door chime for fans of Star Trek
- Two settings: Door opening sound or Red Alert sound
- Modeled after the communicator panels on The Original Series
- Mount it next to your door (on whatever side you choose)
- When someone crosses the threshold, the chime will sound
- Batteries: 6 AA Batteries (not included)
- Size: 6.5" x 5.25" x 1"