Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0 - Wireless Dog Doorbell
Does your dog frantically bark and scratch at the door to be taken outside to use the bathroom or go for a walk? Well, since they can only bark and scratch to get your attention, maybe they just need a simple communication tool to let their humans know they need to go out? This cool new Mighty Paw Smart Bell 2.0. This innovative doorbell button for dogs can be pressed with either their nose or their paw with only 0.75 lbs of light pressure to wirelessly ring the receiver up to 1000 feet away. The transmitter button is water-resistant so it can be used indoors or out (they may want to ring you when they want to come back in from the yard) and doesn't even use batteries or require power to operate. Just the click of the button generates enough power to send a signal to the plugged in receiver chime, which has 4 volume levels and 38 different ringtones to choose from. With a little training, this could be a great solution... unless you also have an evil cat that likes to push it just to see you come running. Check out the video below to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Ding Dong! Forget the scratching, barking, and whining!
- Easily teach your dog to ring the Mighty Paw Smart Bell to communicate potty time
- Transmitters and receiver communicate as far as 1000 feet from each other when indoors
- Easy to use for pets of any size - requires just 0.75 lbs of pressure with nose or paw to ring the bell
- Wireless transmitter button does not require power/electricity to operate
- Receiver plugs into standard 110v outlet
- Water resistant: no wires or plugs makes the transmitter great for indoor or outdoor use
- Features 3M adhesive for wall/door mounting no screws or tools necessary
- 4 volumes levels
- 38 different ringtones
- Training guide included