"My name is Talky Tina, and I love you very much."
"My name is Talky Tina, and you'd better be nice to me."
"My name is Talky Tina, and I don't think I like you."
"My name is Talky Tina, and you'll be sorry."
"My name is Talky Tina, and I'm going to kill you."
Before there was Chucky, the first name in demonic talking doll terror was Talky Tina from the infamous Living Doll episode of The Twilight Zone. If you've always wanted to have disturbing conversations with a super vengeful and very murderous talking doll, then look no further than this near perfect reproduction of the infamous Talky Tina doll. She speaks the same 5 "memorable" phrases sampled straight from the original audio of the episode, has eyes that open and close, and is even in black and white for extra authenticity. Thankfully, when you tie her up in a sack, toss her in a garbage can, and weigh it down with cement blocks, she won't be able to escape on her own and come looking for you... unless you're already in... The Twilight Zone.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Talking-doll replica from the iconic The Twilight Zone TV series.
- Speaks 5 phrases sampled straight from the original audio of the episode!
- Features eyes that open and close.
- Rotocast vinyl head, arms, and legs; soft fabric body and fabric clothing; rooted hair
- Includes certificate of authenticity
- Age: 14+
- Size: 18" T