Robin: Atomic batteries to power. Turbines to speed.
Batman: Roger. Ready to move out.
Holy %$!#, Batman! Just hop into this cool new, yet definitely retro Batmobile and you can strike fear into the evil-doers of Gotham City or any local suburb and probably pick up a Catwoman or two along the way. This fully-functional, custom built, and officially licensed replica of the Batmobile from the 1960s TV show can finally be yours. It features a working rocket exhaust flamethrower, push-button ignition, double bubble windshields, the Bat Phone, tons of Bat Gadgets, and a powerful 280 Horsepower 3.5 liter GM350 crate engine that can launch you 0-60 in just 5 seconds. KAPOW! Unfortunately, the Bat Cave, Wayne Manor, Shark Repellent, and Alfred are all sold separately.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Custom built, officially licensed replica of the most famous car on the planet - fully operational and road-worthy
- Working rocket exhaust flamethrower
- Double ‘bubble’ windshields
- Roll top dashboard doors
- Push-button ignition
- Fashing red beacon
- Glowing Detect-a-Scope radar screen
- Automatic Batbeam antenna grid
- 280 Horsepower 3.5 Litre brand new GM350 crate engine
- 0 - 60 in 5 seconds
- Six speaker sound system
- $20,000 paint job is included. Even the underside of the car is painted black
- Top Speed: 90 mph