The Octopus Chair by Maximo Riera
The utterly cool new Octopus Chair is a monstrous cephalopod-inspired tentacled throne by Spanish artist Maximo Riera that is sure to cause jaws to drop in sheer awe or in a terrified scream. This luxuriously eccentric chair combines a lavish black leather upholstered dining chair with a stunning inky black sculptural octopus backing with massive tentacles that reach out almost 5 feet. These chairs are being produced in extremely limited numbers and are hand-built by a team of over thirty professionals, overseen by Riera himself. If you're not too afraid, have an overly-interesting decorative sense and plenty of money to burn, then you can command a lurking throne that King Neptune himself would be envious of.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Spanish artist Maximo Riera
- Monstrous mashup of an opulent dining chair and an inky black leviathan
- Chair is upholstered in luxurious black leather
- First in a series of animal-inspired chairs by the artist
- Created from compressed foam sections that are then attached and painted by hand to create the intricate details
- Tentacles extend to 1.5 metres behind the chair
- Each chair is hand-built by a team of over thirty professionals, overseen by Riera himself
- Produced in very limited numbers
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!