This cool new Boska Oslo+ is a gigantic stainless steel curved blade with oak handles on each end (a mezzaluna) that allows you to make quick work of slicing up a pizza or cutting through hard cheeses in the most dramatic way possible. To use this two-handed cutter, just use a rocking motion to cut through pizzas and cheeses with ease and efficiency. Perfect for cheesemongers, pizza lovers, or anyone who enjoys entertaining hungry guests with a bit of exuberance. It also makes a much more interesting self-defense weapon than the boring old chef knife when an undead hungry zombie or something worse wanders into your kitchen. Check out this VIDEO to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Cutting pizzas is super easy with the Pizza and Cheese Knife Oslo+
- Thanks to its two-handed system and slightly curved blade, the knife slices smoothly through hard crusts
- SHARP, CURVED BLADE: the rocking cutting motion distributes pressure evenly, allowing you to easily cut through pizza crusts
- SAFE IN USE: thanks to the two-handed system, your fingers will stay far away from the blade
- Authentic oak wood handles and a stainless steel blade
- EXTRA NON-STICK: remains non-stick thanks to BSF
- This special non-stick method will remain equally strong for the pizza knife's entire lifetime
- Easily cut up as many pizza slices as you want without anything sticking to the blade
- The stainless steel of the blade runs all the way through to the handle
- Also handy for cutting cheese
- Size: 17.32" L x 1.57" x 1.97"