This Halloween, combine paralyzing arachnophobia and creepy skeletons all at the same time by integrating this cool new Black Spider Skeleton into your haunted house decor. While normal spiders don't have internal skeletons, this massive three foot wide faux arachnid consists of nothing but creepy black bones, a swiveling fanged head with ominous red glowing eyes, and double-hinged legs for posing / compact storage. Perfect for Halloween or setting up in random spots for terrifying pranks all year long.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Ominously oversized Black Skeleton Spider - More than 3 ft. wide!
- Combines the spookiness of two Halloween icons in a single design
- Head swivels manually
- Double-hinged legs for easy posing and storage
- Lighted eyes glow steady red
- Made from detailed and durable, painted plastic
- Easy on/off switch
- Powered by three watch-style batteries (included)
- For indoor or outdoor use
- Size: 40.5" W x 24.5" D x 12.75" H - 4 lbs