This cool new Vegetabrella from Japan combines a handy, compact umbrella and a leafy green head of romaine lettuce... for obvious reasons of course. When closed, this whimsical umbrella actually looks like a head of lettuce, which also makes it awkward to just walk out of a supermarket with it on a rainy day without raising suspicions. When open, it looks like a big frilly lettuce leaf that protects you from the falling rain just like a traditional, boring umbrella will do. Perfect for vegetarians, dieters, salad lovers, rabbits, or anyone else who doesn't like to get caught out in the rain.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Yurie Mano for Tokyo Noble
- Fake food salad rain protection parasol
- An amazing umbrella that looks like a head of romaine lettuce
- Folded up and wrapped in its cover, this parasol could easily be taken for a romaine lettuce
- Opened up, it protects you from the elements as well as advertising you as someone with a liking for your greens
- Materials: polyester
- Made in Japan
- Size Closed: 3" x 3" x 9"
- Size Open: 35" x 35" x 20"