Vegetabrella - Lettuce Leaf Umbrella
This cool new Vegetabrella from Japan combines a handy, compact umbrella and a leafy green head of romaine lettuce... for obvious reasons of course. When closed, this whimsical umbrella actually looks like a head of lettuce, which also makes it awkward to just walk out of a supermarket with it on a rainy day without raising suspicions. When open, it looks like a big frilly lettuce leaf that protects you from the falling rain just like a traditional, boring umbrella will do. Perfect for vegetarians, dieters, salad lovers, rabbits, or anyone else who doesn't like to get caught out in the rain.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Yurie Mano for Tokyo Noble
- Fake food salad rain protection parasol
- An amazing umbrella that looks like a head of romaine lettuce
- Folded up and wrapped in its cover, this parasol could easily be taken for a romaine lettuce
- Opened up, it protects you from the elements as well as advertising you as someone with a liking for your greens
- Materials: polyester
- Made in Japan
- Size Closed: 3" x 3" x 9"
- Size Open: 35" x 35" x 20"
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!