If Darth Vader owned an umbrella... hmm this post may get a bit too geeky if I'm not careful... No Darth Vader the Dark Lord of the Sith didn't own an umbrella, I'm sure he could simply use a dark side force ray shield or have a stormtrooper hold one for him. However, back here on Earth we can get what we would envision his to be. The cool new Darth Vader Lightsaber Umbrella has a realistically styled lightsaber hilt handle with an automatic telescoping pole that holds a 40 inch umbrella. No the pole doesn't glow red like it should, but it does store inside a red nylon sleeve when not in use. May the Force be with us all...
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- This weapon is your life-- and an umbrella!
- Modeled with a grip based on Darth Vader's own lightsaber, this Japanese import is an incredibly limited edition item with only a few units being imported to the United States.
- Don't pass on this opportunity to get your very own 'Rain Lightsaber' featuring artwork of Darth Vader amidst rivers of burning lava.
- This collectible piece of nylon rain gear is 40-inches across, and features an automatic telescoping action.
- For added protection, this umbrella features a red nylon sleeve-- so it looks like a real lightsaber when you aren't using it!