Add a bit of Italian charm to your kitchen and whimsical hilarity as well when you let this cool new Chef Al Dente Singing Pasta Timer float around in your next boiling pot of pasta. To use, just place this fun timer that looks like an Italian chef into a 60% full pot of water. When the the water begins to boil, it beeps to alert you to add the pasta. When the pasta is Al Dente (around 8 minutes), the little floating chef actually begins to loudly sing a song all about pasta to you. It's made from heat-resistant, food-safe plastic, has a loud, water-resistant speaker, and can be instantly reset by rinsing under cold water. Check out this VIDEO to see this handy chef in action. Cool huh?
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Timer starts when water reaches boiling point
- Sings When Your Pasta is Ready
- Fill saucepan or stockpot about 60% full
- Place Pasta Chef in the pot, turn burner on high
- When water comes to a boil it will beeps 5 times
- Add pasta - after 8 minutes the Chef will start singing and the pasta is Al Dente!
- To reset the internal thermometer, rinse under cold water
- Loud water-resistant speaker
- Heat-resistant, food-safe plastic
- Size: 6" L x 3.25" W x 3.25" H