The cool new Wishing Ball from glass artist Jill Henrietta Davis is a handblown glass sphere that permanently holds your wishes, thoughts, or messages written down on 52 included strips of paper. Just jot something down on the paper strip, roll it up, and push it in through the tiny hole near the base to lock it inside. It makes a really cool guestbook for guests to share their thoughts at weddings, graduations, or baby showers or just as a personal magical container to hold the paper receipts for all your wishes. A unique decorative conversation piece... and, who knows, maybe your wishes will even be granted.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Glass artist: Jill Henrietta Davis
- Where do wishes go once you make them?
- Hand-blown blue glass ball is a unique way to treasure your wishes or thoughts of gratitude.
- Includes 52 tiny slips of paper for you to pause once a week throughout the year to make wish or record a message
- Coiled papers become permanent part of the display when inserted
- Creative alternative to a guestbook
- Handmade in Pawtucket, Rhode Island
- Materials: Paper, Handblown Glass
- Size: 4" H x 3.5" Diameter