Moon Lamp - 1:20 Million Scale Replica w/ Illuminated Lunar Phases
The cool new Moon Lamp from designers Oscar Lhermitte and Kudu is a highly detailed 1:20 million scale 3D replica of the Moon with precision craters, elevation, and ridges recreated from NASA's Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter topographic data. Plus just our real Moon, it also accurately recreates the lunar phases with an LED ring of illumination that revolves around it. Best of all, as realistic as this scale model of the Moon is, it wont effect the Earth's tides nor turn you into a werewolf on a full moon.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Designer: Oscar Lhermitte and Kudu
- Bring lunar observation into your home with this glowing wonder
- 1:20 million replica features all of the Moon's craters, elevation and ridges in accurate 3D
- LED ring revolves around the globe, constantly illuminating the correct face and recreating the lunar phases as seen from Earth
- Precision is achieved by utilizing NASA’s Lunar Reconnaissance Orbiter topographic data
- Lamp's globe is a result of electronic and mechanical engineering, paired with expert mold-making craftsmanship
- Size: 12.5" H x 14" L x 7'' D
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!