This cool new yet quite old world Sixteenth Century Italian Replica Globe Bar is a portable party / historical cartography tool on wheels. This impressive 22" diameter Italian-styled globe bar is wrapped in replica 16th-century nautical maps, has a hinged meridian that flips back to reveal a secret booze chamber with storage for bottles and glasses, and has hand-painted frescoes adorning the domed ceiling. It's supported on three hardwood legs with rolling casters and has a second circular shelf with additional storage at the base. No proper plan to conquer the world would be complete without a rustic book-filled den hidden behind a secret door, a roaring fire crackling in the background, a fine Scotch or brandy in hand, and an elegant globe bar like this beside you.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Impress guests with Old World charm with this elegant 22" diameter Italian-style globe bar
- Wrapped with replica 16th-century nautical maps from the National Museum of Science, Florence
- Masterfully crafted with quality hardwoods using the same 16th century Italian maps usually found only on true antique furniture
- Opens from hinged meridian to reveal artistically hand-painted interior frescoes
- Secure spots for bottles and glasses
- 3 hardwood legs rise from rolling casters
- Circular lower shelf
- Best place in the world for your port, brandy and stemware!
- Size: 22" Diameter x 38.5" H - 21 lbs