Here's a fun little weekend project that will save you and your family a bit of cash down the road... at the very end. This cool new Build-Your-Own Casket Kit includes everything you need to build your own basic, no-frills pine box coffin in only a few hours of your life. It features unfinished pre-cut sustainable pine wood pieces, rope, natural cotton shams to stuff for pillows, screws, glue, sandpaper, and detailed assembly instructions. It's perfect for thrifty DIYers, minimalists, an upgrade to a cardboard box cremation, vampires looking for low cost bedroom furniture, or anyone who wants to give the most unusual gift ever. If you want to go all the way... dig your own grave first.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Please note that this is a kit and not a finished casket - Assembly Is Required
- May be assembled by one person in 2-3 hours
- Includes all the parts and supplies you will need to build your casket
- Includes: pre-cut wood pieces, rope, natural cotton shams that may be stuffed for pillows, detailed assembly instructions, screws, glue, and sandpaper
- Wood is sanded and unfinished, and has a natural blue stain
- You may leave the wood unfinished as-is, finish with natural oil, varnish, paint, or any other creative method
- Suitable for burial in any conventional cemetery with or without a burial vault
- Suitable for cremation instead of the typical cardboard container or air tray
- Suitable for natural burial and green burial cemeteries
- Interior: 76.5" x 24" x 16.5"
- Exterior: 81.5" x 29 x 18.75"