Not much truly frightens me anymore, but the idea of walking into a room and seeing a skeleton quickly climbing up a wall, stopping, and then peering back at me over its shoulder is terrifying. Obviously, skeletons don't have the muscles necessary to be doing much climbing or making any movement whatsoever, but that doesn't mean they can't still frighten the imagination around the Halloween season like this cool new Ascending Evil - Climbing Skeleton Wall Sculpture does. Rather than digging up the bony remains from a graveyard, this sinister climbing skeleton is hand-cast from high quality designer resin and then individually hand-painted. Seriously, this Halloween decoration / ghoulish sculpture just gives me the creeps.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- As shivers rush up your spine, this bare bone nightmare will be running up your wall!
- Like a Goth invader from an evil, ghoulish grave, this mysterious bag of bones has escaped the cemetery to scale your walls
- hand sculpted with bony fingers and spooky skull before being cast in quality designer resin
- Individually hand-painted one skeleton statue at a time
- Hangs on your wall by keyhole slots
- Size: 21" W x 6" D x 20" H - 10 lbs