Easter Island Head Statue Planter
This cool new Easter Island Head Statue Planter is a scaled down statuesque replica of the ancient and mysterious bald stone Moai head monoliths found along the Easter Island coastline that also has a fun planter on top of its head for dropping in a plant or flower pot to give it some much needed hair. It's cast from durable polyresin with a textural stone-like finish, has a 4" diameter opening on top for pots, and has a drainage hole on the bottom. Perfect for lining up along a patio, balcony, or garden to ward off pesky lawn ornament gnomes or just indoors as a funny conversation starting planter.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- The centuries old statues of Easter Island have been captivating travelers for years
- Capture their power and magic in your own garden with our durable polyresin planter
- Cast with a textural stone-like finish, just add your favorite plants
- Opening at top measures 4" diameter
- Drainage hole in the bottom
- Size: 8.75" H x 5" W
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!