Whether it's rain or shine, now you can play hopscotch anytime with this cool new Hopscotch Rug. These fun shag-inspired rugs have the classic hopscotch squares and numbers on the top and include a polished pumice stone to play the game. Each rug is handwoven on a pedestal loom from 100% fine Guatemalan wool by artisans in the western highlands of Guatemala. It's perfect for a kid's bedroom, a baby nursery, or a playroom or it's just as fun for adults in the hallway as well.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$15.99 ($8.00 / Count)
- Designers: Cecilia Diaz and Andrea Segovia
- Play a classic game of hopscotch even on the rainiest of days with this plush and charming throw rug
- Handwoven on a pedestal loom from 100% fine Guatemalan wool
- High pile, shag-inspired rug is made by a group of talented artisans in the western highlands of Guatemala
- Includes a polished pumice stone to let little ones play the game
- Perfect for a playroom, nursery, or anywhere
- Materials: pumice, sheep wool
- Size: 6.5' L x 2.5' W
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!