Are you tired of dealing with annoying keys and combinations when it comes to padlocks in the 21st century? Then check out the cool new Noke. This is the world's first Bluetooth padlock that instantly unlocks when your iOS or Android smartphone is within a few feet - no need to fiddle with an app or even take out your phone.
This heavy duty smart lock is constructed from steel, has a strong boron-hardened shackle, and is designed to withstand harsh weather outdoors, but it's the technology inside that makes it super convenient. It automatically detects and connects to your smartphone, allows you to monitor where, when, and by whom your lock was accessed, allows you to grant and revoke access to others with selected dates or number of entry times, and can even be unlocked manually using a unique combination of clicks if you happen to lose your phone or let its battery drain.
It's definitely great for many security uses around your home or business or even a school locker, but I think it would be ideal for escape artists and magicians.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Allows users to open a lock without keys using an iOS or Android app
- When your phone is within a few feet, Noke will instantly unlock - No need to launch an app or remove your phone
- No more lost keys and forgotten combinations
- Setting up a unique combination of clicks you can access your lock manually
- Easily manage multiple locks
- Noke uses a standard 2032 watch battery found nearly everywhere - year long battery life
- Automatically finds and connects to your smartphone
- Monitor where, when, and by whom your locks were accessed
- Grant and revoke access to your items with ease plus specify selected dates and times of entry
- View map of where your Noke has been accessed
- Able to withstand the toughest weather conditions
- Built with steel and a boron-hardened shackle, the lock is incredibly strong and durable
- Free companion app lets you share your Noke locks with family and friends
- Weight: 225g