Secret Decoder Ring
Privacy may be rapidly disappearing in the digital world, but you can still enjoy some old-fashioned analog communication privacy when you wear this cool new Secret Decoder Ring. While out of control government spy agencies are obsessively recording everything you do, say, and probably think while online, they probably forgot all about sending encrypted secret messages through simple offline means. Yep, just like the decoder rings from the old time radio era, now you too can send and receive secret messages using this clever stainless steel ring that substitutes numbers for letters or letters back into numbers. Even better, this retro technology is not tracking you everywhere you go, doesn't require being charged, and is compact enough to wrap around a finger. Yes, I'm sure there's already a secret decoder texting smartphone app, but it's just not as cool as a physical code-deciphering machine/jewelry.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Keep your Secret Messages Private!
- Rotate the window to encrypt your message using a number substitution
- Substitute each letter on your message with the number in the window across from it
- Elegant Classy Version of a Classic Decoder Ring
- Materials: Stainless Steel with Brushed Nickel Finish
- Size: 1" L x 1" W x .25" H