Plastic wrap is not only an annoying pain to use , it's also wasteful when tossed away. A more versatile alternative are these cool new LilyPad Lids from Charles Viancin. These reusable silicone lids are shaped like lily pads and form airtight, watertight seals on all smooth rims from everything from stainless steel and glass to plastic and melamine. Available in various sizes, these lily pads are sized to fit over most bowls, pans, plates, cups, and more to keep the contents fresh inside, are oven, microwave, freezer, and dishwasher safe, and even double as handy splatter stopping lids when cooking on the stove. A great food storage, cooking, and reheating kitchen solution and hopefully no curious frogs show up.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Creates an airtight, watertight seal on all smooth rims, including stainless steel, glass, plastic and melamine
- Can be used for reheating and storing
- Saves on plastic wrap - can be reused
- Made of food grade silicone
- Food, microwave, freezer, dishwasher, and oven safe
- Sizes: Large, Medium, Small, Petite