This cool new Clay Baker is a unique terra-cotta cooking vessel that lets you roast poultry, meats, and vegetables in a healthier way that requires no oil, fats, or basting and seals in natural juices and flavor for tender, succulent results. To use, just soak it for up to 15 minutes to allow the porous terra-cotta to absorb the water, place whatever it is you wish to bake inside and season, and place in the oven. As it heats up, it becomes a steamy oven inside an oven that conducts heat gently and evenly while the tight-fitting lid circulates heat. It can even be used to bake up and serve various casseroles and stews as well. Makes a fun alternative to traditional oven roasting and makes a great gift.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
$70.85 ($70.85 / count)
- Discover a healthier way to oven-roast foods based on traditional cooking vessels used in cuisines from Europe to Africa to Asia
- Terra-cotta covered baker cooks chicken or meat in its own natural juices, similar to a brick oven
- Soak the baker in water before cooking and it becomes a steamy "oven" for roasting meat or a whole chicken
- Results in tender, succulent meat that's rich in flavor and natural nutrients
- Porous, unglazed earthenware absorbs and maintains moisture to conduct heat gently and evenly for tender results
- Tight-fitting lid circulates heat while sealing in juices and flavor
- Roast meats, poultry and vegetables with no oil, fats or basting
- Covered vessel is also great for baking and serving casseroles and stews
- Interior of base is glazed to simplify cleanup
- Glaze is lead-free and cadmium-free
- Unglazed earthenware exterior will darken naturally with time and use
- Weight: 6 lb. with lid
- Size: 11.5" x 8.5" x 7.75" H
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!