Sick of using ancient keys in the 21st century? Then check out the cool new iFingerLock - Biometric Fingerprint Padlock. Rather than using keys or spinning a frustrating dial of numbers to unlock this futuristic padlock, just slide your finger over it instead. Voila! Yep, this ingenious padlock uses biometrics fingerprint recognition technology to scan and remember up to 10 fingerprints from your hand or others you trust. Unlike regular padlocks, you never have to worry about lost or stolen keys resulting in rekeying or changing the entire lock and you can even grant and revoke temporary access with ease. It's constructed from a zinc alloy body with a stainless steel shackle and a semiconductor slide sensor that's powered by 3 AAA batteries (fingerprints remembered when dead). Perfect for lockers, file cabinets, renters, stores, warehouses, and more. Down with keys!
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Just slide your finger to unlock instantly!
- Never worry about lost, stolen or forgotten keys anymore
- Semiconductor slide sensor-based fingerprints or biometrics recognition technology
- Super large 10-fingerprint storage, allowing up to 10 users to use the lock (one administrator and another 9 persons)
- Avoid costly rekeying or changing locks
- Grant temporary access for specific users (employees or guests) that can be changed any time
- Lock retains all stored fingerprints even out of battery
- Zinc alloy body and stainless steel shackle
- Powered by 2 AAA batteries
- Indoor use only