Vintage Wine Rain Barrel
The cool new Vintage Wine Rain Barrel is not new at all, it's a genuine oak wine barrel re-purposed to collect and dispense free rainwater from your downspout for watering your plants and garden. This unique, weathered barrel features a metal spigot near the bottom, a diversion hose kit to connect it to standard downspouts, and a barrel cover keep the water free from contaminants. A great way to help conserve water while adding some rustic charm to your home or just fill it with wine and have a huge party.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Genuine oak wine barrel finds new purpose as a receptacle to retain and utilize rainwater for your edible garden
- Handy metal spigot near the bottom of each barrel allows for simple, controlled water removal
- Elevating rain barrels will improve water pressure
- Conserves water by harvesting natural water runoff from rain
- Rainwater is naturally soft and free of chlorine and other added chemicals
- Easy to install and winterize in minutes
- Water diverter reduces excessive overflows
- Barrel cover keeps water free of contaminants
- Weathered finish and signs of age add character - no two barrels are alike
- Fits standard 2" x 3" and 3" x 4" downspouts
- Flexifit™ hose diverter and 3’ fill hose
- Size: 24"-26" diameter x 36"-38" high | 90-100 lb
- Made in USA
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!