"Go ahead. Try it on for size. " - Freddy Krueger
Nothing goes better with a dirty red and green sweater and a weird hat better than a A Nightmare on Elm Street Freddy Krueger Glove Replica. It may look like it was constructed in an old abandoned boiler room by the man of your dreams himself, Freddy Krueger, but this is just a near perfect handcrafted replica of the one seen in the original 1984 film, "A Nightmare on Elm Street." It features real metal plates, hinges and blades riveted to a highly detailed and distressed leather-like glove. The blades are not sharp or intended to be sharpened; however, this glove is definitely not for children! So, if you've always wanted to try on one of the most famous gloves in history, this is your big break! Welcome to primetime ...
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- NOT FOR CHILDREN!
- Replica of Freddy's glove has every detail seen in the original 1984 film "A Nightmare on Elm Street."
- Handcrafted, for that lived in look
- Distressed leather-like glove with real metal plates and blades riveted to it
- Includes a mannequin hand form for display
- Sized to fit most adult hands
- Blades are not sharp and are not intended to be sharpened
- Size: 15" x 5" x 3"