In this disposable age where nothing really works, owning just about anything of long-lasting, durable quality is a rare thing. So if you decide to get away from it all and head out to explore the frontier, make sure to bring along the one thing that won't let you down, a legendary Jacob Bromwell Frontier Frying Pan.
This rugged one-piece, heavy-gauge steel frying pan with a long tin handle to keep your hands cool is handmade in the USA from authentic materials the same way it was nearly 200 years ago. It's the perfect pan for cooking up a hearty pioneer-style breakfast of bacon, eggs, hash browns and more over a morning campfire while you savor the beauty of the great outdoors and the spirit of adventure (works equally as well at your home on the range as well). Available in 6", 7" or 8" sizes.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Create the ultimate breakfast with these pioneer-style frying pans
- Made with authentic materials, just like it was nearly 200 years ago
- Rugged one-piece, heavy-gauge steel pan and an original tin handle
- Long handle promises to keep your hands cool
- Perfect for omelets, eggs, pancakes, hash browns, and more
- Due to the handcrafted nature, some imperfections may occur and are a natural part of the handmade process
- Made in the USA
- Size: 9" 11.5" x 15 5/16"
- Versions: 6", 7" or 8"