Next time you whip up a feast on the grill, try cooking it on a cool new Himalayan Salt Plate. This 11 pound block of translucent pink salt is hand-cut from ancient mineral deposits in Pakistan and can be used for cooking meats, fish and more. Salt is a great conductor of heat and will also add a seasoned touch of flavor to your food. It can also be chilled in the freezer and used as a cold plate for serving sushi, appetizers and more. It's easy to clean too, just scrub it without detergent, pat dry and let it fully air dry before next use, plus salt is naturally anti-microbial.
Anyone out there ever cook with salt blocks before? Let us know your experience in the Comments below.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Freshly cut by hand from ancient deposits
- Pure blocks of translucent pink salt
- Conducts heat beautifully and infuses food with a delicate richness
- Perfect for meats, fish and shrimp, adding just a touch of flavor
- Wonderful way to present food at the table
- Chill prior to serving to keep sushi or appetizers cool and lightly seasoned
- Use them on the grill or in the oven for delicious results all year long
- Naturally anti-microbial
- Care: Scrub clean w/o detergent, pat dry and air dry completely
- Size: 8" x 12" x 1.5"
- Weight: 11 lbs