Instead of using those expensive wooden grilling planks to add rich, smoky flavors to grilled food, check out these cool new Outset Flavored Grilling Papers instead. Simply soak these flavored papers in water, beer or wine to prevent scorching, then wrap meat, poultry, fish, vegetables or even fruit, tie with damp kitchen twine and grill normally. As your food cooks, the grilling papers slowly infuse it with a delicious and gourmet smoked flavor. They come in sets of six and feature flavors like Cedar, Maple and Cherry.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Set of 6 flavored grilling papers
- Adds a rich, smoky flavor to grilled food
- Flavors: Cedar, Maple, Cherry
- Soak paper in water, beer, or wine first to prevent scorching
- Wrap it around food, tie with damp kitchen twine and grill normally
- Perfect for smoking meat, poultry, fish, vegetables or even fruit
- Additional flavor options: soak in beer, wine or other beverages
- Recommended for outdoor use only
- Dimensions: 7" x 7"