Cook-Air - Wood-Fired Portable BBQ Grill
Whether you're out camping, tailgating or just exploring the great outdoors on a grand expedition, bring along this cool new Cook-Air - Wood Fire Grill to enjoy delicious, smoky flavored grilled foods with a minimum amount of effort and time. This is one of the most powerful portable grills available (65,000 BTUs) that gets up to 1,100°F in only five minutes using just a small piece of firewood. Like a jet engine, it uses a combustion chamber and an integrated 5 speed fan to generate cooking temperatures nearly 2X hotter than typical grills and with the lid in place, it can even be used to smoke your food. Although it uses wood as fuel, the turbo fan still needs to be powered from AC, car adapter, or 8 D batteries.
When you buy through links on this site, we may earn an affiliate commission. As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Most powerful portable grill - 65,000 BTU equivalent
- Turbo feature on the ventilator gets grill up to 1,100°F in just five minutes
- Five fan speeds let you adjust output based on what you're cooking
- Level 5 is good for searing meat like steaks while level 1 is sufficient for lighter, more delicate foods like fish
- The base always stays cool - use on any surface
- Enjoy smoky flavor because you use wood as fuel
- Easy to clean, brush supplied
- Safe - no propane, no explosive fuel
- Comes fully assembled, just lift the lid
- Grill includes carrier bag, AC 12 ft. 12V electric adapter, 12 ft car cigarette lighter adapter, burner cleaning brush, retractable warming rack, wood tongs, handle, starter paper, 1 bag of 9 lb. Wood puck (cooks 10-20 meals)
- Burns 99.6% of its gases
- Smokes meats too
- Great for tailgating, camping, hunting and fishing
- Power with AC adapter, car adapter or D batteries
- Size: 14.75" L x 18" H - 18 lbs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter! 😎
Get all the latest cool new stuff, cool news, and more delivered to your inbox daily!