We were always told as children not to play with our food, but the cool new BabyHuman Play and Learn Baby Spoon is a unique training utensil that safely promotes the transition to self-feeding through natural play and a bit of trial and error.
Babies tend to want to put everything in their mouths and these flexible rubber spoons let them become familiar quicker with the feel of using a spoon, while also helping their hand-eye coordination from plate to mouth. They learn to use it as a tool to eat with less frustration and the unique dual-headed design with mouthguards also prevents them from sticking the wrong end into their mouths, gagging them and creating a negative association to utensils. The spoon is double-sided for right or left handed use, has a curved handle that aligns the spoon with the baby's mouth and is BPA, phthalate- and lead-free.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Promotes self-feeding through play
- Mouthguard prevents gagging
- Double-sided for left or right hand use
- Curved handle aligns spoon with baby's mouth
- BPA, phthalate- and lead-free
- Flexible and durable rubber design
- Autism friendly product
- Sold as a 2-spoon pack - 1 orange/1 green per pack