When I'm grilling out, I always use a little kitchen thermometer because I like everything cooked medium rare. Once I hit that correct USDA recommended temperature range, it's done and off the grill without burning. The trouble with most of these thermometers though, is that they take too long to get a proper reading. The cool new Taylor One Second Probe And Surface Thermometer not only has a 1 second response time, it has two commercial food service quality thermometers, a flip-up thermocouple probe for internal temperatures and an infrared sensor for reading external surface temperatures. This is all you will ever need.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- 1 second response time
- Displays surface temperature from -67° F to 482° F
- Built-in flashlight automatically illuminates where the sensor is aimed
- 4" stainless steel probe gives readings from -67° F to 626° F
- Displays temperature continuously or when it registers above or below a pre-set threshold
- LED indicators tell you if food temperatures fall within USDA safety guidelines