I remember seeing Tim Burton's Mars Attacks! in a theater in late 1996 because the big brained, skeletal green-headed Martians looked so cool in the trailer. I also remember walking out of the theater thoroughly confused by what I saw. Was it a cheesy 1950s science fiction B-movie spoof? Yes. Was it satirizing 1970s disaster movies? Yes. Did it have hilarious yet quite shocking and disturbing death and destruction? Yes. Did it have an awesome Tom Jones cameo in it? Yes. It had everything I thought I would enjoy all mixed together, but its goofiness was hard to take seriously in the huge shadow of it's alien invasion rival that year, Independence Day. Those scheming, malevolent Martians sure were cool though... but could they ever be trusted in your home?
This cool new yet quite atomic age-inspired Mars Attacks Martian Warrior is a life-sized animatronic statue of one of the many truly evil, just for the fun of it, Martian warriors from Tim Burton's Mars Attacks!. Standing 6.5 feet tall, this sinister Martian warrior does not come in peace, because when it detects humans, it comes to life, looks around with it's terrifying green head, lights up, and blasts illuminated mist from its intergalactic raygun zapper. It's perfect for Halloween, celebrating alien invasions, or just leave it up all year because you want to believe. Check out the video below to see it in action. Ack! Ack! Ack! 👽🛸🔥
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Have your home looking like it’s under attack this Halloween when you put this officially licensed Martian Warrior Animatronic on display
- This is one intergalactic species that does NOT come in peace!
- Enlarged head, bulging eyes, and equipped with an intergalactic space weapon that will disintegrate any foe with one shot
- This animatronic is a must-have for fans of Mars Attacks
- Comes to life with his side-to-side head movement
- He'll zap any unwanted visitors with his light up features and mist shooting gun blaster
- Size: 78" H x 36.2" W x 32.3" D - 17.58 lbs