No matter if you love baggy pants, sleeping in your jeans, or you're just an absolute giant that's hard to find unusual-sized clothes for, then slip into this cool new Super Big Wrapped in Warmth Happy Furry Jeans Sleeping Bag by Felissimo in Japan. That super long name can more simply be described as a soft and comfortable sleeping bag for two that looks like a gigantic pair of pants. I mean, how cool would it be to sleep in either the left or right pant leg of a massive pair of jeans? These kinds of interesting opportunities don't come around too often in life. Anyways, these oversized sleeping bag pants are furry on the inside, can be unzipped at the end of each leg and rolled up like cuffs for ventilation, and include two mini pillows that store in the back pockets when not in use. Check out this video to see it in action.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Cozy sleeping bag for two that looks like a giant pair of jeans
- Fluffy and furry on the inside
- Can be opened for better ventilation
- Pair of cushions that serve as mini pillows
- When not in use, the cushions can be stored in the back pockets of the jeans
- Materials: cotton, polyester, polyurethane
- Side fastener: 55"
- Instructions: Japanese
- Size: 52 x 98"