Hovercraft Golf Cart
Take your golf game to the next level, literally, when you hover all across the golf course in this cool new BW1 Hovercraft Golf Cart. Need to quickly get across a water hazard? Sand trap in your way? Want to speed up the game significantly? Then take a seat in this stunning golf cart that hovers 9 inches above the land or sea, travels up to 45 mph, and holds up to four passengers and two golf bags with ease. The golf course groundskeeper will also love you, since its footprint pressure is 33 times less than that of a human foot, meaning it won't harm the grass below. So go right ahead and cross the putting green with it and then the water hazard...
It features a 65-hp twin-cylinder Hirth engine, a nine-blade axial-flow ducted fan designed to minimize noise, a fly-by-wire reverse thrust system for braking or backwards travel up to 25 mph, a lift up roof, a low-profile, aerodynamic fiberglass composite and urethane foam composite hull, an anti-plow and anti-scoop skirt system, and a motorcycle-style handlebar steering. It even includes trailer.
While it's perfect for the golf course and sure to attract plenty of attention, it's also fun off the course for traveling across multiple terrains including water, mud, snow, and ice, racing around the backyard and then across the in-ground pool, and just generally cruising around like a super villain would. Check out the video below to see it in action. Cool huh?
Right Now on Ebay.com
- Golf cart glides over sand traps and water hazards on a cushion of air as easily as it does over fairways and the rough
- Allows immediate crossing of a pond or stream to follow-up a cross-water shot
- Powered by a 65-hp twin-cylinder Hirth engine
- Nine-blade axial-flow ducted fan
- Fan's streamlined design minimizes noise
- foot print pressure is 33 times less than that of a human foot
- Travels 45 mph
- Rises 9" off the ground without harming the grass below
- Four passenger capacity
- Lift-up roof
- Holds two golf bags in an open rear compartment
- Motorcycle-style handlebars steer the craft
- Patented fly-by-wire reverse thrust system, which provides braking and backwards hovering up to 25 mph
- The only hovercraft in the world to do so
- Low-profile, aerodynamic design minimizes air drag to maximize stability in crosswinds
- Innovative skirt system employs individually handmade segments to provide optimal anti-plow and -scoop performance
- Fiberglass composite and urethane foam composite hull meets United States Coast Guard standards for reliable hovering over water
- Includes trailer
- Size: 13' L x 7' W x 4' H - 600 lbs