When drinking beer or any other cold beverage, it's preferable that the drink stays ice cold as long as possible and that's easy with this cool new yet quite ancient Finnish Ice Stone Pilsner Glass. This unique drinking vessel is crafted in Tuupovaara in Eastern Finland from 2.8 billion year-old Karelian soapstone that can hold its temperature much longer than typical glassware, especially if you pre-chill it in the freezer first. It holds 11 oz of your favorite beer or other cold beverage, is equally good at keeping hot drinks hot as well, and does not impart any odor or flavor into the drink. It also just looks super cool.
- Drinking vessel made from 2.8 billion year-old Karelian soapstone that keeps beverages ice cold
- Soapstone is renowned for its thermal properties which allows it to be used equally well for keeping liquids cold or hot
- Soapstone holds its temperature much longer than glass, resulting in a drink staying colder for longer without the need for ice
- Does not impart any odor or taste to a beverage
- Capacity: 11 oz
- Made in Tuupovaara in Eastern Finland
- Size: 5.7" H x 3.2" Diameter - 1.3 lbs