Who knows when the actual quarantine of 2020 will be officially lifted and we're given the all clear, but you can start planning what you'll do after with this cool new 100 Things to Do After Quarantine Poster. This giant scratch off bucket list poster features 100 different activities to do after the global pandemic ends and life returns to normal... not a lame new normal... normal normal. It has everything from getting a haircut to actually enjoying grocery shopping to going to the mall, which most likely won't be a survivor, but feel free to visit its parking lot before it's torn down and mourn it. Each activity has a scratch off square that reveals an illustration beneath and it's printed on 300 gsm wood-free gloss paper, whatever that is. The first thing I'm going to do is check the calendar and see what year it is.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Get the most out of life when things return to 'normal'
- Stick this up on your wall as a visual reminder, a checklist of fun and fulfilling activities for you to scratch your way through
- Features 100 fun and fulfilling activities to scratch off
- Scratch off the foil panels as you complete the activities and reveal an illustration underneath
- Massive A3 size, there’s a lot to get through!
- Printed on 300 gsm wood-free gloss paper