These cool new SaltNets Mats are door mats and stair treads that melt up to 1 inch of snowfall / ice per 24 hour period without the typical mess of pet-unfriendly rock salt or corrosive chemicals and actually prevent snow and ice from bonding to the surface in the first place. To use, just place the mat or stair treads on snow or ice until it melts through to the underlying surface. The nylon tube construction provides a controlled release of the sodium, calcium, and magnesium chloride melting agents contained safely inside. Perfect for walkways, stairs, front doors, ice dams, and more and only only activate when needed.
Related Offers From Amazon.com
- Keep steps and walkways safe without the mess of rock salt and harsh, corrosive chemicals
- Prevents snow and ice from bonding to surface and can also melt existing snow and ice
- The melting agent is contained inside the mat, keeping paws and floors safe
- Safe around pets; no direct contact with chemicals
- Melts about 1" of snowfall / ice per 24 hour period (melting speed will vary depending upon temperature)
- To use on surfaces with snow or ice, place the mat onto the snow until it has melted through to the underlying surface
- For best results, keep your SaltNet on top of the snow/ice for maximum melting
- Contains a mixture of sodium, calcium and magnesium chlorides that melts snow and ice at -15°F and above
- Nylon tube construction provides a controlled release of the melting agent for maximum effectiveness
- For outdoor use only
- Reusable - Store in an airtight container
- Stair Tread: 9" x 37.5"
- Mat: 15.5" x 27.5"